It’s About Confidence, Motivation & Commitment as Women Over 60
Welcome to Inspire My Style, a blog for women over 60. I’m so glad you’re here!
The resources are here for you to learn, grow and enjoy life as a healthy woman. There are many blogs for women over 60, and we all have a unique voice.
Hi, I’m Candi Randolph. Thanks for joining me on the journey through midlife!
You’ve probably noticed that life after 60 brings some challenges with it. That’s an understatement! But, no worries, my friend.
You’ll find the resources here to embrace natural aging, loving yourself every step of the way. How to stay fit, strong and healthy is so important, and we talk about that often. Personal style expression and casual fashion are topics that are always of interest to readers!
Are you a woman in your 50’s? You’ll find that much of the info on the blog has meaning for you, too, with some topics specifically focused on midlife experiences at 50 and above.
Why did I decide to name this site Inspire My Style? Well, I think that our ‘style’ is an integral part of our life:
Our LIFE style. How we live our lives every day as women in midlife affects us physically, emotionally, and spiritually. How we choose to eat, our activity and fitness level, the care we give to our body as it ages…those decisions are all a part of our LIFESTYLE.
Our FASHION style. Many women express frustration over their changing body shape as the age, the dwindling confidence as it becomes more challenging to put an outfit together and actually feel good about it. Yes, we face some challenges, friend, but we can rediscover our personal style as we mature, and embrace who we are in our 50s and 60s.
Our style as expressed in our HOME. It is said that our home is our haven, our secure place, and it’s also a place where we express who we are as individuals and as families. We spend a lot of time in our homes and they should make us happy as well as feel secure and settled. So we talk about how to create a space to love, and accomplish that on any size budget. My background in interior decorating and home staging gives me some practical insight and lots of knowledge to share!
Take a closer look at these areas of focus:
That’s why I write about, talk about, and create articles about the natural aging process, the importance of a healthy lifestyle, our approach to fashion and style, and creating a home that we love to be in. But aren’t we involved in other areas of life, too?
Of course we are, my friend. But the essence of who we are, of our ability to maintain self confidence as we get older, to understand that style is about so much more than what we wear, begins in our heart, in our head, and with every day self care.
Take just a moment if you don’t mind, and hear a little more about Inspire My Style:
So you see, What goes on in our head and in our heart ultimately is reflected in how we dress and style ourselves, how we choose to accept, embrace, or try to turn back the clock as we age, and how much respect we give ourselves by treating our bodies well. When we take the time to exercise, make wise choices in our every day diet, allow ourselves the gift of regular self-care, we’re saying to the world, and to ourselves, “I’m important… I matter… I am worthy… I am good enough”
This life after 60 blog is my passion, friends. I’ve learned through experience that life can be beautiful, but it can also be very difficult and challenging. People we love can be taken away from us. Financial security is not a given, nor is it guaranteed as we get older. We find ourselves caring for others when we didn’t expect to have this responsibility.
But through all of those experiences, I know that when I keep my head and my heart in tune with my body, I can tackle whatever life throws at me. And I keep myself lookin’ pretty good, too! 🙂
So I hope you enjoy this blog for women over 60, like you, and find inspiration, motivation, and lots of other good stuff!
stay in touch
Always know when fresh posts are available. I’ll deliver them straight to your inbox. Easy peasy.
Plus, receive my FREE Healthy Lifestyle Trio of resources for women over 60. An online course plus two eGuides that are chock full of helpful insights, motivation, and practical tips!
- How to Get Energy Naturally in Midlife: 8 Tips to Give You More PepMany women in midlife find that they don’t have the same energy levels as they used to. This is normal and is part of the aging process. We might not like it, but it happens as time goes on. What if your day starts like this? As you begin the day, you might feel particularly …
- The Many Benefits of Building Muscle Over 60As we age, we face different health concerns than when we were younger. One important aspect of overall health and wellness that is often neglected as we age is muscle strength. It’s not just about looking toned and fit; building muscle has a range of benefits for women over 60. In this blog post, we’ll …
- 8 Self Care Morning Routine Strategies for Women Over 50As a woman over 50, taking care of yourself should be one of your top priorities. Developing an effective self care morning routine can help you find balance, reduce stress and bring positivity to your day. Some think that once we hit midlife and look toward retirement (many of us are already there), our life …
- How to Improve Your Sleep When Living with GoutAs women over 50, our bodies go through many changes that can disrupt our sleep. Menopause brings fluctuating hormones, hot flashes, and night sweats, which can all contribute to insomnia. In addition, medications used to treat chronic illnesses such as diabetes or arthritis have side effects like disrupted sleep patterns. Fatigue is a common symptom …
- Eight Tips for Finding the Best Blush for Mature SkinFinding the best blush for mature skin can be a challenge. Like just about everything else in and on our body, our midlife face continues to change as we age. But, with the right information and tips, as well as some patience while experimenting, you can soon look and feel your best! We all want …
- Style and Simplicity: Crafting the Perfect Casual Winter Capsule WardrobeWhen the cold weather starts to set in, it’s time to start thinking about your winter wardrobe. A capsule wardrobe can be a great way to simplify your life and make getting dressed each morning a little easier. No matter where you live, it’s helpful to have a wardrobe that is both stylish and practical. …
Learn More About My Educational Resources for Women in Midlife
Simple and quick but packed with a punch, my eGuides cover topics like Fitness, Healthy Nutrition, Wellness, and Fashion Confidence. Inspiring Free and Paid courses + Printables are waiting for you, too! Click on the link below for details.
I’m truly glad that you’re here today, because I know there are many blogs for women over 60 available to you. Please feel free to check out the categories and posts, sign up for anything that interests you (make sure to get the password to the Resource Library!), and know that you can always send me a quick note at candi(at)inspiremystyle.com
p.s. Do you love to shop for fashion and home decor? Check out my quick video on LiketoKnow.it, a very simple app for your phone that offers lots of ideas, inspiration, and shoppable links, so you can easily find just what you want. You can find me there, too! It’s addicting, but in a fun way, of course!