Prime Wardrobe for women from Amazon is Here! Yay!
Why am I excited about this new program from Amazon? After all, there are a number of online subscription services for women’s clothing available, and this is just one more, right? Well, not really.
Prime Wardrobe is currently available for any U.S. Amazon Prime member, and members of their Amazon Household. This is huge, my friends. If you have purchased an annual subscription to Amazon Prime, you’re automatically eligible for Prime Wardrobe. Simple as that. There are no additional subscription fees to pay…you’re in!
If you don’t happen to be familiar with Amazon Prime , it is so worth the annual fee, currently $12.99 per month if paid monthly, or $119 paid annually. I love my AP membership and use it almost daily…
- Prime 2-day shipping on my online orders
- Prime Video for my TV entertainment (love the original series!)
- Prime Reading
- and now Prime Wardrobe, the ‘try before you buy’ online service for Women, Men, Kids, Baby clothing, Shoes and Accessories
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and decide to purchase a product, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting my site!
How does Prime Wardrobe work?
Add Prime Wardrobe items to your Prime Wardrobe Cart. Add at least three items with the Prime Wardrobe icon:
You can add up to 8 items to try before you buy from eligible items across women’s, men’s, kids’, and baby clothing, shoes, and accessories. You get seven days to try-on the items at home and you will only be charged for the items you decide to keep.
- Place your Prime Wardrobe order. It’s separate from the checkout for other items on Amazon.com, but the process is similar.
- Wait for your wardrobe. The order will arrive in 4-6 business days. The 7-day try-on period begins once all the items in your order arrive.
- Try on your wardrobe. You have seven days to try on your Prime Wardrobe items at home.
- Check out and let Amazon know what you’re keeping. Access your order in Your Orders during the 7-day try-on period and mark what you’re keeping and returning.Note:
- You can only checkout once. If you change your mind:
- Marked keep on something you want to return: Request return in for a purchased item in the Online Return Center.
- Marked return on something you want to keep: Keep the item, and Amazon will charge you when they do not receive it.
- At the end of your Prime Wardrobe try-on period you are charged for the full value of your order if you haven’t completed checkout by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
- You can only checkout once. If you change your mind:
- Return what didn’t work out. Return items you did not purchase in your resealable Prime Wardrobe box or bag using the enclosed, adhesive prepaid return label. Prime members have until the end of the try-on period to postmark returns at the UPS drop off location of your choice.
- Wait for your return confirmation. Prime Wardrobe will send an email to notify when all your return items have been received. If you’d like to track the process of your return package, visit amazon.com/returns to view return status.
Important little details:
- Prime Wardrobe only accepts credit and debit cards with expiration dates at least 90 days in the future. Prepaid cards, and gift cards are not accepted.
- Items must be marked as eligible for Prime Wardrobe with this icon:
- Shipping of your items may take up to 4 to 6 business days.
Do You Know How to Dress for Your Body Shape?
Make Your Life Easier, Girlfriend!
Prime Wardrobe for Women – Let’s Take a Peek
When shopping with Prime Wardrobe, the simplest way to shop is to put ‘Prime Wardrobe’ into the search box. That way, you’ll know the results will be eligible for the program. And, once you do that, you’ll see all of the departments you can search that are part of the program. It’s really easy.
There are also style collections offered, and I thought it would be fun to check out a few of those, so I did 🙂
I took a peek at the current selection of styles for women, and was pleasantly surprised by the variety as well as the labels, some private, that Prime Wardrobe offers. Here are some of the Prime Wardrobe styles and collections that caught my eye:
Classic separates for women that are timeless but also stylish. These tops, bottoms, dresses, shoes, sandals, jewelry and watches can be combined to create a look, or purchased to individually to complete an outfit in your current wardrobe.
Styles from Steve Madden, Lark & Ro (an Amazon exclusive), Calvin Klein, Adrianna, Fossil and Theory are just a few of the labels that comprise this look.
Simply breezy is how I would define the Classic look from Prime Wardrobe for Women.
Here is little glimpse of some of the separates and accessories currently available in the Classic Look of Prime Wardrobe:
Prime Wardrobe for Women from Amazon is here! Amazon's new 'try before you buy' program is so flexible and easy to use. Click To Tweet
Some of the labels include Sporty, Adidas, Under Armour, Starter, Keds and Tommy Hilfiger. Create your look with Prime Wardrobe for Women Sporty Style!
I love the feminine, flowing look of these vintage inspired dresses! Beautiful patterns in soft fabrics with hemlines to suit every figure and preference.
You’ll find 55 selections from designers like Anne Klein, Paris Sunday, Gabby Skye, Billabong, Moon River, ASTR and more. How much fun to try some of these beautiful styles before you make the commitment to buy! Visit Prime Wardrobe Vintage Inspired Dresses and find your favorite.
Bright tropical colors and gorgeous patterns define Lilly Pulitzer resort wear. Make a statement with designer wear in so many ways.
Daytime wear for the office, lunch, gathering or just because you want to be your stylish self. Keep things classic or give your style an edge. And the coolest thing of all? You can make your selections and try them on in the comfort of your own home, on your schedule, before deciding what to purchase.
Prime’s signature Lark & Ro styles are featured, as well as Nine West, Calvin Klein, The Fix, London Fog, French Connection and more. See more of Prime Wardrobe for Women – Office Hours
I’m excited to place my first order with Prime Wardrobe, as I’ve seen some beautiful pieces that might be the perfect enhancement or replacement piece for my basic Capsule Wardrobe. My favorite part of this program is that I can select exactly what I want to try before I buy, and take 7 days to make up my mind. That is very reasonable! The easy return process is a big plus, too.
How about you? Are you considering doing your online shopping the easy, no-hassle way? Give Prime Wardrobe for women from Amazon a try and let us know what you think!