The best holiday gift guide for coffee snobs, I mean coffee lovers, created and curated for you from a self proclaimed coffee snob, so I know whereof I speak.
This is the perfect solution for those caffeine loving friends and family members on your Christmas and Holiday list. It’s full of fun ideas from Etsy (one of my favorites!), Amazon and Uncommon Goods, where the selections are always super cool and unique.
Holiday shopping can be stressful! It comes at the peak of the busiest time of the year for most of us. So, holiday decorating and gift purchases made well in advance can go a long way toward lowering that stress, particularly when shopping for the person who has everything!
If you’ve got someone on your list who is a coffee aficionado (that is a more polite and fancy word than ‘snob’), you’ll find great selections for all of them…Mom, Grandma, a sister, cousin or other family member who might be otherwise hard to buy for.
Some of the gift suggestions would be great for him, too (whoever the ‘him’ is on your list!). Is your bestie always seen with a mug in hand? No worries, mate. Being a coffee snob myself, I can attest to the fact that any cool, coffee related gift is received with joy.
Searching for the perfect stocking stuffer? I’ve got you covered there as well. Best of all, these gift suggestions are budget friendly, with most coming in under $25! That would work for many company gatherings, Secret Santa, teachers and more.
So if your recipient is addicted to the caffeine in coffee, loves the taste and aroma of a freshly brewed cup, or both, I know you’ll be successful here! Why? Because I selected each and every gift suggestion and curated them carefully, just for you. 🙂
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and decide to purchase a product, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting my site!
Holiday Gift Guide for Coffee Snobs
1. Coffee Poster with Coffee Art – A minimalist coffee poster depicting 25 popular coffees. The poster also functions as a cheat sheet for aspiring baristas. Available in a variety of sizes, and choice of oz. or ml. $43 and up
2. Hand stamped vintage silver plated coffee spoon Made to order with up to 25 letters of your choice! $13
3. But First Coffee T-shirt – love this unisex shirt offered in a variety of sizes and tons of colors. Any true coffee lover can relate 🙂 $20 and up
4. How to Tell Time AM PM Coffee Wine Rack – for the coffee and wine lover in your life (I can absolutely relate to this!), approx. 16″ x 14″ with several ordering options available $24 and up
Unique, budget friendly gift ideas for the Coffee Snob on your holiday list! Click To Tweet
1.Adult Coloring Book for Coffee Lovers – Relax and rejuvenate with a cup of java in your hand. Adult coloring books are a great way to spend some quiet time with yourself 🙂 $7
2. Mini Compact Portable Coffee Machine – never miss a cup of fresh coffee no matter where your coffee lover is, with this battery operated K-cup personal coffee maker. How cool is that? $39
3. Coffee Cup Necklace – Elegant simplicity with this sterling silver pendant/necklace – it’s a classic! $22 and up
4. Coffee Lip Balm Assortment – Coffee Lip Balm Assortment of 4 flavors. Cappuccino, Vanilla Coffee, Roasted Hazelnut and Coffee Bean. Handmade with avocado oil, shea butter and cocoa butter. Buttery smooth and long lasting. $11
1. Coffee and Donut Earrings – artisan crafted in California this delightfully mismatched cloisonnè pair is sure to please.$20
I have to admit…I ordered them…couldn’t help myself! They are just adorable! My little cuties arrived today so I thought I’d show you how Uncommon Goods packages their products.
My earrings came in a sweet little box. When I took the top off, there was this adorable little glass vial with a cork top, and inside were my earrings. Adorable. I love them. 🙂
2. Bourbon Infused Coffee – These 100% Arabica beans are infused in small batches with just a touch of Kentucky’s signature spirit, giving them an irresistible aroma and unique flavor profile. A tasty finish to a delicious meal! $20
3. Personalized Coffee Mugs – buy one, or more…up to 8…for an individual, couple or family. You can choose from options to personalize the figure with your choices of skin tone, hair, clothing color, and the mug owner’s first name, and optionally personalize the back with the family name and year established. $30 for one, with increasing discounts given for multiples ordered
4. No Mess Coffee Press – for french press coffee drinkers on your list who would enjoy a cleaner, less gritty cup of coffee. This easy-to-use coffee press uses pressure—not steeping—to brew perfect cups every time. Pretty amazing! $80
This is a special collection just for women who love to wear a pretty necklace. Let’s take it a step further and include their passion…a great cup of coffee! All of these cuties cost less than $20 and all are handmade. Click on the image to see it larger.
I hope you have found just what you need on this Holiday Gift Guide for Coffee Snobs. We really are a lovable bunch, as long as we have the perfect cup of coffee in our hand!
Like This Post? Share It!