Budget friendly holiday party outfits can be classic, classy, stylish, trendy and fun. Nothing boring or cheap about finding the coolest separates for your Christmas, New Year and other holiday celebrations.
My style combinations are curated with women over 50 in mind, although I think women of any age who appreciate a classic approach to holiday attire would have fun with these casual party outfits.
These coordinated styles are ready made pieces from some of your favorite stores, and include a complete look, from the shoes to the accessories to the purse.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and decide to purchase a product, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting my site!
You can save money with cash back (paid to yourself, of course!) by using Ebates. Most of the pieces shown here are eligible. I put the little ‘shopping assistant’ on my Firefox toolbar, and it immediately tells me what the percentage of rebate is for any eligible item that I am thinking about purchasing. You can join Ebates here. It’s free to join.
1) This classy, casual holiday outfit from Target can be put together for approximately $160
2) A selection of separates from Chicos for about $350
boots from Target
3) Holiday Outfit from Prime Wardrobe, the ‘try before you buy’ Option, for about $270
4) Casually festive look from Nordstrom for about $400
5) From daytime to holiday party with separates from Target for about $150
I hope you’ve found some inspiration for a budget friendly holiday party outfit here. It was great fun curating these outfits!
Linking up with ColorandGraceFashionLinkUp