In my world, a girl just can’t have too many black tops, and if you were to take a peek into my closet that statement would be confirmed. Black is classy, classic and casual in just about any shape or form when it comes to women’s clothing.
So when Pauline Durban, founder of Covered Perfectly, offered me the choice of an item from her online clothing store to wear and review, of course I selected…wait for it…a black top! Simply designed with square neck, ¾ length sleeves, a classic look that can be dressed up or down. That’s how I roll with my personal style.
My style choices have been changing as I age. For some reason (ha!) I haven’t been exempted from the sagging skin on my arms and midlife belly fat, so I select clothing a wee bit differently now than I did a few years ago.Covered Perfectly has that perspective all figured out, of course, with casual styles created specifically for women over 40 that will provide a flattering fit and result and a more confident woman!
I wasn’t surprised to learn that Pauline founded her company in order to solve her personal fashion dilemma, investing her life savings into this business venture in 2012, at the age of 56. The design of the fashions offered are so ‘us’ as women in midlife!
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and decide to purchase a product, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you! Disclosure Policy
Do You Know How to Dress for Your Body Shape?
Make Your Life Easier, Girlfriend!
What I Love About the Classic Black Simply Square Neck Top from Covered Perfectly
There’s a lot to love about this versatile and flattering Simply Square Neck Top:
- The cut and styling is generous enough to hide figure flaws, but fit enough to be flattering. (Sizing up will give a looser fit if perferred)
- Sizing is true – I ordered a Medium (size 8 to 10) and it really does fit perfectly. I usually wear a size 8.
- The fabric is ah-mazing! MicroModal is the name of it, although I would call it the ‘soft and drapey’ fabric that holds it’s shape. Not too thin, not too heavy. It’s just right.
- The length is wonderful for covering areas that are less than perfect as we age. I fight the belly fat every day, but it will always be with me to some extent. This top really does camouflage the flaws.
- I love the square neck, and know that I can order the same style with a round neck, V-neck or boat neck if desired, in a variety of colors, too.
- It’s machine washable on the delicate cycle. Cool.
- Made in the U.S.A. Yay!
- Affordable at just $39.95 as of this writing
MicroModal® is something truly special. The fiber is made of European beechwood, is completely natural and produced in Austria. This natural composition makes it a breathable fabric, suitable for wearing close to the skin. It’s described as the softest fabric in the world and is so gentle it feels like a second skin.CoveredPerfectly.com
Covered Perfectly is such a versatile choice for women’s online fashion, too. I will be ordering more of the MicroModal Collection for sure; that is how impressed I am with this product.
Consider these additional collections to choose from:
- Jackets & Vests
- Sleeveless Collection
- Cotton Blends
- Long Sleeved Collection
- Leisure Suit
- Print Collection
Online fashion sources specifically for mature women are like jewels to be treasured, particularly when they fit the need so perfectly (no pun intended :))
Aging naturally and embracing our beauty in our 50’s, 60’s and beyond is enhanced greatly with resources like Covered Perfectly.What are your fashion challenges? Head over to Covered Perfectly to see how this online women’s fashion source can meet your needs.
Check out these related posts to learn more about FASHION, STYLE, & CONFIDENCE in your 50’s & 60’s:
Cute, Casual Outfits for Women,
Casual Styles for Women,
Fashion Over 50, What is That?,
Do You Know How to Dress for Your Body Shape,
How to Define Your Personal Style After 50,
Style is About More Than what You Wear,
Casual Styles for Women Over 60