As we enter our 50’s and beyond, life as we have known it goes through a significant change.
Our bodies are adjusting to midlife, which is a nice way of saying that we’re prone to gaining weight around the middle (belly fat!), our skin starts to sag, and we seem to lose control of these small but continuous changes in appearance.
The commitment to a healthy lifestyle that includes a nutritious eating plan as well as regular fitness is no longer an option. If we want to age well and remain healthy, a workout plan that includes both strength and aerobic workouts is essential.
Focusing on wellness, our well being and the essentials of a healthy and fulfilled life are high on the priority list for us as women in midlife. Lots of inspiration and motivation for you on those topics right here!
In this phase of our lives, words like retirement, relocation and 2nd career find themselves in our vocabulary more often. What do those potential changes mean to us?
Sometimes midlife leaves us with some uncertainty about how we ‘fit in’ to everything, and we question our self-confidence.
You’ll find answers, tips, and lots of suggestions here, as well as plans and direction for all of these midlife questions!
Eating Well for Health
Exercise and Fitness
Wellness for Women Over 50
- How to Age Well: an Inspirational Guide for Women Over 50
- The Aging Process: 5 Indisputable Truths
- What to Expect in Your 60s
- 3 Things to do Every Day to Stay Happy & Healthy as You Age
- Five Keys to Healthy Aging
- Eight Simple Tips for Healthy and Happy Living
- Healthy Lifestyle After 40 – How to Age Well in Your 40s and Beyond
Healthy Habits and Routines
- 5 Ways to Create Healthy Morning Routine Habits
- 10 Healthy Habits for Women Over 50
- 12 Evening Routine Ideas for a Better Bedtime and Healthier Lifestyle
- Wake Up 101 – a Simple Morning Routine for Women Over 50
- A Morning Routine List: Create Your Own Healthy Start to Each Day
- A Weekly Self Care Routine That Works for You
- How Healthy Lifestyle Habits can Shape Your Perspective in Midlife
- How Healthy Eating Can Help You Sleep Better
- 10 Healthy Behaviors to Create Lifestyle Habits That Stick
- 5 Ways to Balance Hormones Naturally After 50
- The Beauty of Being Thankful: 10 Simple Ways to Practice Gratitude
- Is It Time to Stop Weighing Yourself? Benefits of Stepping Away from the Scale
- 10 Simple Living Tips to Help Keep Your Life in Balance
- Benefits of Practicing Mindfulness Every Day in Midlife
- 30 Days of April 2020 – Activities, Prompts, Inspiration
- A Healthy Mindset in Midlife – Where I Set My Focus
- Eight Simple Yet Essential Tips for Staying Healthy After 60
- How to Enjoy Life After 60
- How to Reboot Your Life
- Five Things a Healthy Woman Does Every Day
- 5-Minute Self Care Ideas When You Need to De-Stress
- Inspiration, Encouragement, and Affirmations for Women in Midlife
- Self-Care for Women Over 50 – My Five Essentials
- How to Keep Stress Under Control During Difficult Times
- Better Than a Pillow: 12 Natural Ways to Improve the Quality of Your Sleep
- How Reading Relieves Stress and Helps Us Enjoy Life More
- How to Make the Perfect DIY Self Care Kit – and why you want to have one!
- Halftime! Learning to Take Care of Ourselves in Midlife
- Is Your Well Being a Priority? Leading a Fulfilled and Healthy Life
- 10 Creative Ways to De-stress & Get Your Day Back on Track
- 10 Winter Self Care Tips for Women
- Bullet Journaling 101
- Sunday Morning Walk on Fort Myers Beach
- Best Pajamas to Stay Cool? Cool Jams Every Time!
- How to Love Your Own Body in Midlife, Even When You Don’t Like It
- Kali Boxes for Safe Organic Feminine Care
- Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa Opens in Fort Myers, FL
- Five Indispensable Essentials for Women in Midlife
- Paint by Numbers for Adults – Activities to Relieve Stress
- How to Rebuild Confidence & Self Esteem as We Age
- Struggling to Maintain Your Self Confidence? Begin Each Day with These 3 Actions
- How to Be More Confident in Midlife
- Three Words I’m Not Going to Say as a Confident Woman
Like this post? Share it!