Healthy Living Tips for Women in Midlife
As we enter our 50’s and beyond, life as we have known it goes through a significant change.
Our bodies are adjusting to midlife, which is a nice way of saying that we’re prone to gaining weight around the middle (belly fat!), our skin starts to sag, and we seem to lose control of these small but continuous changes in appearance.
The commitment to a healthy lifestyle that includes a nutritious eating plan as well as regular fitness is no longer an option. If we want to age well and remain healthy, a workout plan that includes both strength and aerobic workouts is essential.
Focusing on wellness, our well being and the essentials of a healthy and fulfilled life are high on the priority list for us as women in midlife. Lots of inspiration and motivation for you on those topics right here!
In this phase of our lives, words like retirement, relocation and 2nd career find themselves in our vocabulary more often. What do those potential changes mean to us?
Sometimes midlife leaves us with some uncertainty about how we ‘fit in’ to everything, and we question our self-confidence.
You’ll find answers, tips, and lots of suggestions here, as well as plans and direction for all of these midlife questions!
Career Opportunities in Midlife
- Beginner’s Guide to Blogging
- Starting a Business as a Woman Over 50
- Why I Decided to Start a Lifestyle Blog
Eating Well for Health
- 10 Foods That Reduce Stress and Anxiety
- Which 50 Plus Diet Plan is the Best for You?
- How a Simple Food Diary can Change Your Life
- Three Simple Tips for Healthier Eating
- Foods to Avoid After 50 to Look and Feel Your Best
- Best Tips to Enjoy Holiday Meals Without Gaining Weight
- Do’s and Don’ts of Clean Eating – Helpful Tips to Keep You on Track
- 5 Little Swaps for a Healthier You
- How to Find a Healthy Restaurant
Education & Self Development
Exercise for Women Over 50
- Best Easy Exercises to Burn Calories for Women Over 50
- Tiosebon Shoes Review
- Workout Shoes 101 – How to Make Smart Choices for Happier Feet
- Six Sure Ways to Stay Motivated in the Gym
- Over 50? How to Find the Best Exercise Routines for You
- Why Strength Training After 50 is Non Negotiable
- How to Make Barefoot Workouts More Comfy and Slip Resistant
- Fitness After 60 – What I do to Stay in Shape
- 10 Simple Tips for a More Effective Walking Workout
- Best Easy Exercises to Burn Calories for Woman Over 50
Revive Your Mind, Nourish Your Body, Refresh Your Spirit…FRESH START CHALLENGE
- Fitness Tracker for Women That Works Best for Me in My 60’s
- Will Walking on a Treadmill Burn Belly Fat? Guide to Small Treadmills for the Home
Fit & Fashionable
Fitness for Women
- 8 Benefits of Good Posture
- Finding Slowing Stamina as You Age? Benefits of Exercise on Aging
- The Benefits of Functional Fitness and Why We Need It
- What I Learned About the Three Best Exercises for Women Over 50
- Fitness After 60 – What I do to Stay in Shape
- How to Increase Your Metabolism After 50: The Ultimate Guide
- Is It Time to Ditch the Scale? A Midlife Perspective
- How Healthy is Your Home?
- Creating a Calm, Peaceful and Stable Home to Love
- How Comfortable Are You in Your Home?
- How to Downsize & Simplify Your Life
- How to Simplify the Holidays for Less Stress & More Joy
- Why Should We Care About Self Development in Midlife?
- How to Motivate Yourself Every Day in Midlife
- What in the World am I Doing? Reflections of a Midlife Blogger
- Living Your Best Life and Overcoming Adversity
- Now That You’re Older Are You Happy to Just Be Yourself?
- 5 Things I Must Have in My Life as a Woman Over 50
- How to Be More Confident in Midlife
- Why Do We Need New Years Resolutions?
- Five New Years Inspirations for Women in Midlife
- Five Things a Healthy Woman Does Every Day
- 5 Things I’ve Learned About Life in My 60’s
- Three Words I’m Not Going to Say as a Confident Woman
Relocation in Midlife
- My Long Distance Relocation Plan
- Midlife Twists and Turns – a Long Distance Relocation is on the Horizon
Wellness for Women Over 50
- How to Keep Stress Under Control During Difficult Times
- 30 Days of April 2020 – Activities, Prompts, Inspiration
- How to Rebuild Confidence & Self Esteem as We Age
- How Stress Can Actually be Good for Your Health
- 10 Winter Self Care Tips for Women
- How to Reboot Your Life
- 10 Creative Ways to De-stress & Get Your Day Back on Track
- A Healthy Mindset in Midlife – Where I Set My Focus
- 10 Healthy Behaviors to Create Lifestyle Habits That Stick
- How to Enjoy Life After 60
- Eight Simple Tips for Healthy and Happy Living
- Healthy Lifestyle After 40 – How to Age Well in Your 40s and Beyond
- Self-Care for Women Over 50 – My Five Essentials
- Wake Up 101 – a Simple Morning Routine for Women Over 50
- How to Make the Perfect DIY Self Care Kit – and why you want to have one!
- Benefits of Practicing Mindfulness Every Day in Midlife
- Kali Boxes for Safe Organic Feminine Care
- How Healthy Eating Can Help You Sleep Better
- Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa Opens in Fort Myers, FL
- Halftime! Learning to Take Care of Ourselves in Midlife
- Is Your Well Being a Priority? Leading a Fulfilled and Healthy Life
- Five Indispensable Essentials for Women in Midlife
- Sunday Morning Walk on Fort Myers Beach
- Best Pajamas to Stay Cool? Cool Jams Every Time!
- Eight Simple Yet Essential Tips for Staying Healthy After 60
- Five Keys to Healthy Aging
- How Healthy Lifestyle Habits can Shape Your Perspective in Midlife