The best holiday gifts for coffee snobs, I mean coffee lovers, created and curated for you from a self proclaimed coffee snob, so I know whereof I speak.
This is the perfect solution for those caffeine loving friends and family members on your Christmas and Holiday list. It’s full of fun coffee lovers gift ideas from Etsy (one of my favorites!), Amazon and Uncommon Goods, where the selections are always super cool and unique.
Holiday shopping can be stressful! It comes at the peak of the busiest time of the year for most of us. So, holiday decorating and gift purchases made well in advance can go a long way toward lowering that stress, particularly when shopping for the person who has everything!
If you’ve got someone on your list who is a coffee aficionado (that is a more polite and fancy word than ‘snob’), you’ll find great selections for all of them…Mom, Grandma, a sister, cousin or other family member who might be otherwise hard to buy for.
Some of the gift suggestions would be great for him, too (whoever the ‘him’ is on your list!). Is your bestie always seen with a mug in hand? No worries, mate. Being a coffee snob myself, I can attest to the fact that any cool, coffee-related gift is received with joy.
Searching for the perfect stocking stuffer? I’ve got you covered there as well. Best of all, these gift suggestions are budget-friendly, with most coming in under $25! That would work for many company gatherings, Secret Santa, teachers and more.
So if your recipient is addicted to the caffeine in coffee, loves the taste and aroma of a freshly brewed cup, or both, I know you’ll be successful here! Why? Because I selected each and every gift suggestion and curated them carefully, just for you. 🙂
If you click on a link and then make a purchase, I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Holiday Gifts for Coffee Snobs
Collection #1 – Gifts for Coffee Lovers
1. Coffee Poster with Coffee Art – A minimalist coffee poster depicting 25 popular coffees. The poster also functions as a cheat sheet for aspiring baristas. Available in a variety of sizes, and choice of oz. or ml. $43 and up
2. Hand stamped vintage silver plated coffee spoon Made to order! How much fun would it be for your coffee snob to have their very own, personal coffee stirring spoon? $16 and up
3. But First Coffee T-shirt – love this cute shirt offered in a variety of sizes and tons of colors. Any true coffee lover can relate 🙂 $20 and up
4. How to Tell Time AM PM Coffee Wine Rack – for the coffee and wine lover in your life (I can absolutely relate to this!), approx. 14″ x 14″ with several ordering options available $40 and up
Collection #2 – Functional and Fun Gifts for the Coffee Snob
- Adult Coloring Book for Coffee Lovers – Relax and rejuvenate with a cup of java in your hand. Adult coloring books are a great way to spend some quiet time with yourself and de-stress…cup of tasty java close by, of course!
2. Wacaco Nanopresso Portable Espresso Maker – never miss a cup of fresh espresso coffee no matter where your coffee lover is, with this 18 Bar manually operated hand coffee maker. How cool is that?
3. Coffee Cup Necklace – Elegant simplicity with this sterling silver pendant/necklace – it’s a classic! $22 and up
4. Coffee Lip Balm Assortment – Coffee Lip Balm Assortment of 4 flavors. Cappuccino, Vanilla Coffee, Roasted Hazelnut, and Coffee Bean. Handmade with avocado oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. Buttery smooth and long-lasting. $13+
Collection #3 – Uncommon Goods & Gifts
- Coffee Lovers Earrings – what better way to show your love for java to the world than this pretty pair of earrings, handmade in the USA from porcelain and resin. $30+
2. Bourbon Infused Coffee – These 100% Arabica beans are infused in small batches with just a touch of Kentucky’s signature spirit, giving them an irresistible aroma and unique flavor profile. A tasty finish to a delicious meal! $20+
3. Personalized Coffee Mugs – buy one, or more…up to 8…for an individual, couple or family. You can choose from options to personalize the figure with your choices of skin tone, hair, clothing color, and the mug owner’s first name, and optionally personalize the back with the family name and year established. $30 for one, with increasing discounts given for multiples ordered
4. Cozy Scented Warming Coaster – choose from cinnamon and clove or coffee-scented heat-activated coaster to keep your coffee lover’s java nice and hot! Clever and affordable, currently $15 per coaster.
Collection #4 – 2020 Favs
Gathered and curated with love, by me of course, for the coffee lover. You’ll find this post on LiketoKnow.it, so feel free to click and peruse from the app. Or, stay right here and check out anything that interests you!
clockwise from top left: custom coffee sign | set of coffee spoons | coffee stud earrings | coffee necklace | coffee tea towel | metal coffee framed wall plaque | coffee jar candle | coffee caddy | personalized family mugs
Collection #5 – Coffee Gifts with Inspiration!
Visit my Zazzle Shop, Ivory Home, to find a collection of unique designs for the coffee lover in your family. Oh…maybe it’s for you!
I hope you have found just what you need in Gifts for Coffee Snobs. We really are a lovable bunch, as long as we have the perfect cup of coffee in our hand!
Like this post? Share it!
20 thoughts on “Unique and Affordable Holiday Gifts for Coffee Snobs”
Oh my goodness! I love all of these gift ideas! I want them all for myself! 🙂
I know what you mean…I ordered the earrings!
The battery operated K-cup coffee maker is certainly interesting! If Hubs gets stuck I may just suggest this to him! Thanks.
It could come in really handy when there’s no electricity around and you need some caffeine! Thanks for stopping by, Kim 🙂
This is a great list – very comprehensive. I have a “Chinese Gift Exchange” coming up at my job; your list is giving me ideas! Sharing!!
Thank you so much, Kristine!
Great list! Love so many of these!
Thanks Trudy, I had a lot of fun finding them!
Great gift ideas! Thank you!
Thanks Tammy, I appreciate your visit 🙂
Thanks for the list Candi some lovely ideas here. x
Thanks, as always, for stopping by, Sue xo
Great post! I have a lot of coffee “snobs” in my life!
Hopefully you can find just the right gift for those snobs! 🙂
I love gift lists coming up to Christmas as I always get stumped. You’ve give me some great ideas Candi – Thank You #MLSTL
Glad you found some ideas here, Johanna. Thanks so much for stopping by 🙂
I hadn’t thought of coffee themed Christmas presents Candi – although I did just design and order a coffee cup for my husband with “Keep Talking – I’m diagnosing you” on it – he’s a family counsellor and it made me smile 🙂
I love what you designed for your husband, Leanne, I’m sure he’ll appreciate it 🙂 Thanks for stopping by!
YES please lol Great ideas for us snobby people :)!
I had fun finding them, Tru…thanks for stopping by!