As women in midlife, we have many different interests as well as responsibilities. It’s an exciting, although potentially uncertain, time in our lives.
Our home will always be our haven, and as an experienced Interior Decorator I love to write about home decor and related topics. It may be furniture placement, decorating ideas for the holidays, general home decor, creating a home to love, and even decorating mistakes to avoid. I’ve made most of those!
Gift ideas for special occasions and holidays are available to you here as well. I’ve got some wonderful ideas for women, men, coffee snobs (yes, I am one of those!) and more.
For most of us, family is still a top priority. We may be grandparents now, our kids are grown but they’ll always be our children, and our parents may be aging and in need of additional support. You’ll find inspiration and advice for the family here.
Relationships are always a part of our lives, and if you are a single woman, perhaps a widow, I have some personal experience to pass on that you may find helpful.
So you’ll see that this section covers quite a bit of information, advice, tips, resources and more. You’ll find everything organized alphabetically by category for easy reference.
Children & Grandchildren
- Creative Ways to Keep Grand Kids Entertained When They Visit
- Nana’s Choice? Curoxen Natural and Organic First Aid Ointment
- Four Surefire Ways to be a Better Nana
- Keeping Your Family Close in Midlife
- Life Lessons My Mother Taught Me That Influenced Who I am today
- Holiday Gift Guide for Coffee Snobs
- Christmas Decorations for the Home – My Favorites from Etsy
- Best Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- The Best Flowering Tea with the Most beautiful Blooming Tea Set
- Best Underseat Carry On Luggage – Compact, Affordable, Stylish
- CAUSEBOX Summer 2018 Review
- Causebox Fall 2018 Review
- My Love Affair with Coffee
- Sending Flowers is a Thoughtful Gesture, or is It?
Holidays – A Time to Celebrate
A very special holiday series with so many helpful tips, ideas, suggestions and stress-relieving actions you can take to enjoy your best holiday season ever!
- A Time to Celebrate – Edition #1 – Plan for the Holidays
- A Time to Celebrate – Edition #2 – Holiday Centerpiece Ideas & More
- A Time to Celebrate – Edition #3 – Holiday Brunch Ideas & More
- A Time to Celebrate – Edition #4 – Busy Schedule Workout Plan & More
- A Time to Celebrate – Edition #5 – Healthy Holiday Treats & More
- A Time to Celebrate – Edition #6 – Easy Holiday Appetizers
- Christmas Wreath Ideas for Your Holiday Home
Home Decor, Styles & Accessories
- Best Decorating Ideas for Fall – Cozy Up Your Home
- Best Tips for Creating a Welcoming Home Exterior
- Clean and Simple: A Quasi Approach to Minimalism
- Every Home Needs a Reading Nook
- Farmhouse Style Living Room – Decorating on a Budget with Target
- GhostBed Luxury Sheets for the Best Night’s Sleep
- How to Blend Vintage with Modern Home Decor
- How to Create a Stylish Home Interior to Love
- How to Turn a House Into a Home and Love the Results
- Keeping It Casual Around the Home
- Love Your Home – 10 Secrets to Creating a Space You’ll Love
- Three Cheap Chic and Cozy Ideas for Your Home
- Transitional Design; The Decorating Style That Stands the Test of Time