Natural Aging and Skin Care for Women Over 50
As women over 50 we know that the passing of time affects how we look. All we have to do is gaze into the mirror to see how our face, our skin, our shape…almost every aspect of who we are on the outside…changing.
And that is key. Who we are on the outside. We are still our beautiful selves on the inside, and that radiance is what truly gives us our beauty, naturally.
Even so, most of us, myself included, want to take care of ourselves as we mature and age, to the best of our ability. I will never say, “oh well, it doesn’t matter anymore” when it comes to taking care of myself.
There are so many ways we can care for our skin and our hair. We can use makeup (if we so choose) that will bring out the best in our mature skin.
With that in mind, see what may speak to you in these posts about natural aging and skin care as well as tips for the best makeup and hair products.
How to Look Younger
- A Natural Face Lift to Look and Feel Younger
- Best Mature Skin Care Routine – City Beauty Review
- 10 Simple Ways to Look Younger Now
- Six Ways to Keep Looking Young, Naturally
- Maintaining a Youthful Appearance as You Age
- How to Embrace Your Natural Beauty
- How to Firm and Tighten Your Face Naturally at Home
- Facial Magic Review: Do exercises for the face really work?
- Tips for Looking and Feeling Younger – Coffee with Candi 8-10-2018
Skin Care Tips
- The Best Personalized Skin Care Routine for Women
- NeoStrata Skin Active Triple Firming Neck Cream Review
- Review of Treat My Feet Exfoliant Foot Peel
- How does our skin change as we age?
- Skin Care Tips – Coffee with Candi 3-8-201
Revive Your Mind, Nourish Your Body, Refresh Your Spirit…FRESH START CHALLENGE
Makeup for Women Over 50
Hairstyles & Hair Care in Midlife
- How to Go Gray Quickly – My Experience Going Gray in a Day
- My Favorite Over the Counter Hair Color
- Our Aging Hair – How Does It Change and What Can We Do About It?
- The Art of Going Gray Gracefully