This is my honest review of Treat My Feet Exfoliant Foot Peel.
I don’t know about you, but my feet are not the prettiest part of my anatomy. Yes…I have all the working parts, they get me where I need to go, and I’m eternally thankful for that!
But I am pretty sure that no one would ever offer me a commercial role as a foot model. NOT.
So when I was offered a complimentary exfoliant foot peel from Treat My Feet, I jumped (almost literally) at the opportunity. Anything I can do to improve these dry, scaly bottomed dogs is welcomed!
The premise is quite simple: after one treatment, the dry, scaly skin will be exfoliated, or removed, from your feet, revealing the baby soft skin underneath.Do your feet need some T.L.C.? Learn more about Treat My Feet exfoliant foot peel. Your tootsies will thank you 🙂 Click To Tweet
My Experience with Treat My Feet Exfoliant Foot Peel
I’ll tell you, and show you, how Treat My Feet works!
It’s very simple, really. You start with clean, dry tootsies, like mine are in the image on the left.
Then, the magic ‘Treat My Feet’ socks are placed on each foot. There is a sticky tag that you can use to secure the pretty socks around your ankles. There is a scent to them, a bit like aloe to me…because the product that will initiate the exfoliation is inside the socks. You can see my magic socks in the middle image.
It is suggested to put a pair of regular socks over the other socks, to hold them in place and also to make it easier to walk around. You don’t have to sit motionless for the entire time. It’s okay to move around. I chose black and white stripes…very stylish!
During that time, it helps to massage your feet to make sure the product is absorbed.
I walked around with my layers of socks on, and had no problem with that. My feet felt kind of cool during that hour of time, but nothing that was uncomfortable or any kind of a problem for me.
- After an hour or so, up to an hour and a half, remove the socks and wash your feet with soapy warm water.
- What happens then? Well, nothing at first. It can take 3 to 5 days after the treatment for the peeling of the old skin to start.
- After 48 hours time, I could see that my feet were becoming a bit ‘shiny’ and I could feel a bit of pull to the skin. It seems that the old skin on the surface is preparing to come loose and peel away. Cool.
- For me, it was about 5 days before I actually saw the old skin on the bottom of my feet start to peel away, and a few days after that for the skin on the top of my feet to begin that process.
- As I write this post, the bottoms of my feet feel soft and wonderful! I’ve been putting foot cream on them to help facilitate the process. The tops of my feet are still working through the process of peeling.
So, what do I think of Treat My Feet? I think it’s awesome! My feet look and feel so much better where the old skin has peeled away.
I would heartily recommend that you give this product a try. Just remember that it is a process, up to two weeks for the entire bottoms and tops of your feet to complete the exfoliation. So if you have a special event planned and want your tootsies to look marvelous, plan ahead!