Proven Skin Care Review
I’ve been searching for quite a long time to find a skin care routine that would give me not only better looking skin as a woman in midlife, but the confidence to know I was using the proper products for my skin.
Not someone else’s skin. Not a product that was mass produced for millions of women whose skin is not like mine.
I’m not even sure how I found PROVEN Skin Care, but
The product review that follows is based on my usage of PROVEN skin care for more than 6 months. It’s an investment that I believe is well worth it, and am sold on the value of personalized skin care.
If you click on a link and then make a purchase, I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
So, getting back to the
What caught my attention with PROVEN is the fact that their products are recommended for you, personally, based on your answers to some specific, skin related questions, as well as where you live, to factor in the climate and water conditions.
Actually there are 47 factors about YOU, your lifestyle, your environment, and your skin concerns that are magically (that’s my techie word) formulated into the skin care routine.
Simplicity at It’s Best
What you DON’T receive from PROVEN is a big box full of a bunch of random products to confuse you. Nope. None of that.
Your customized PROVEN skin care package includes three products. Yep. Just three very important formulas for your face:
- Daily Moisturizer with SPF
- Night Moisturizer
I also love the fact that all of the proprietary skin care products offered are:
- formulated by Stanford dermatologists and skin scientists
- evidence-based, 20 million consumer reviews
- clean and cruelty-free
- no phthalates, parabens, SLS, or formaldehyde
- Made in
U.S.Ain an FDA-approved laboratory
Keep in mind that these personalized skin care products are for women of all ages and skin types, not just the more mature set like me. 🙂
If you watched the video above you’ll want to follow up with these posts to get all of the details about the products I mentioned!
- A Natural Face Lift to Look and Feel Younger (Facial Magic)
- The Best Personalized Skincare Routine for Women (Proven)
- The Best Mature Skin Care Routine (City Beauty)
- Best Cruelty Free Makeup Brands for Women Over 50 (Pixi and Boom Stick)
The Personalized Skin Care Program from PROVEN
This is the process I experienced the first time I went to the PROVEN website:
- I clicked on the ‘Start Skin Quiz’ button and responded to some questions about my skin, lifestyle, and area in which I reside….not particularly difficult but very important to be honest.
- After completing the quiz I was taken to the “meet your custom skincare” page, which told me that, based on my responses, 51 active ingredients had been selected specifically for me. Cool!
- I was provided with the specific ingredients and formulation for each of my areas of concern/lifestyle/age.
For example, I indicated a concern about anti-aging and collagen boosting. My personalized skin care routine includes these ingredients:
- Granactive Retinol – near-prescription strength active retinoid to promote cell turnover and renewal and improve skin clarity/smoothness
- Ferulic Acid – natural, plant-derived antioxidant to protect against pollution, UV exposure, and signs of aging
- Ubiquinone (CoQ10) – powerful skin renewing and brightening ingredient. It stimulates collagen and elastin production
- Niacinamide – super vitamin that softens the look or wrinkles and lightens dark spots
- Mandelic Acid – an almond-derived AHA that exfoliates, firms, and brightens skin
- Matrixyl 3000 – a patented ingredient that diminishes the look of wrinkles in 28 days
- And more skin-boosting ingredients…I think you get the idea!
After reviewing the formulation that would be created just for me, I then had the option of selecting a one-time purchase, or an auto-refill membership that would give me substantial savings (35%) on the regular pricing.
I decided to go with the auto-refill membership because I know that taking care of my maturing skin is an ongoing priority, and I also know that it takes time for a personalized skin care routine to take effect.
As an auto-refill member my subscription will be automatically formulated on a schedule, and I can opt to change it based on my usage of the product. I can also cancel at any time.
What do I Think?
My PROVEN Skin Care Review
After more than six months of using the PROVEN skin care products, I have to say that I’m impressed. Really.
My skin has not felt this good in a long, long time. It feels smooth and firm, not greasy…not dry. Just right.
It is important to note that my PROVEN skin care products are not scented. They don’t smell flowery, or fruity, or like anything other than a formulated skin care product. It took me a little while to get used to that, honestly, because most of the products I’d used in the past had some type of scent to them.
But I’m good with it because my skin feels, and looks, great for a woman in her mid-60s who is aging naturally and working hard every day to embrace the flaws that come with getting older.
I can say with confidence that I will continue to use PROVEN Skin Care products, as they are doing really good things for my skin!
As part of an overall skin care routine, I also…
… am faithful (for almost 3 years now) to my Natural Face Lift. I know, without a doubt, this simple, natural, non-invasive program has helped keep my aging face firmer and with fewer wrinkles.
… strive to live an overall healthy lifestyle that includes wise choices (well, most of the time!) with nutrition and regular exercise, both aerobic and strength training
… include selected skin care products from City Beauty, another clean, natural line of products that I’m proud to represent. The Uplift Firming Serum is one of my favorites!
So, how about you? Is your skin care regimen working well? Are you ready for a change? I would highly recommend that you give PROVEN and their personalized skin care products a close look, and complete the process to have your own skin evaluation.
Like this post? Share it!
8 thoughts on “The Best Personalized Skin Care Products for Women”
Very interesting. As someone who doesn’t have a skincare routine, it’s kind of nice to know what others do to keep their skin in good shape for when I do decide to embrace a skincare routine.
Thanks for stopping by to have a look, Sarah, I am very happy with this routine and products.
Hi Candi, I like that these products are ‘designed’ for you particular skin and also budget. For many women, skin care is important but if they are on a fixed income it can be difficult to justify $100s on skin care, even if we know it will benefit us. I’m looking forward to the day this brand comes to Australia. Have a great week!
Thanks Sue, you pinpointed the two most important aspects of this system for me. It’s affordable and I am confident that it is good for me, personally. Hopefully it will expand to other countries soon!
Thanks for sharing. Any details of when you started to notice changes? Is firming the most noticeable difference for you? I am a skincare product hound so very interested. Thanks!
Hi Dana. I noticed a smoother feel to my skin almost immediately. I think it is the combination of products and product ingredients that are making the difference. Firmer skin (with reduced wrinkles) is a priority for me, and I this is the most effective topical skin care routine I have found.
Hi Candi, It sounds like you’ve found some great new products at a really good price. Glad you’re settling in to your new home. Hope you’re enjoying it.
Thanks Christina, I’m very pleased with this skin care routine. And settling into my new home as well (trying to get used to the colder climate!). Thank you so much for stopping by. 🙂