Welcome to Inspire My Style! We’re women in midlife, in our 50’s, 60’s and better, and we’re living life to the fullest!
We’re mature and wise yet still full of fun. We’ve experienced the hills and valleys of life at this age, and come through it with determination and grace. We always want to look and feel young. We need to eat well, exercise, take good care of our skin and keep that positive attitude going!
As a midlife blogger, I provide honest, insightful, interesting and motivating content to readers about my life, work and ongoing goals and challenges of remaining healthy, both physically and emotionally. I am aging naturally, living a healthy lifestyle and sharing those experiences with others.
After all, we’re still girls on the inside who want to be the best we can be, no matter our age.
Topics I write about include:
- personal style (you’ll notice I’m a real person, not a fashionista),
- our aging skin (who is that old woman in the mirror??)
- healthy eating (well, I do enjoy some caffeine and a bit of wine…),
- regular exercise, both aerobic and strength training (been on that train for years),
- being a single woman (I lost my soul mate 3 1/2 years ago)
- our families (elderly parents and grand kids, with us in the middle),
- self confidence in midlife (no…it doesn’t happen automatically!)
- travel (I just moved back to the Midwest, Michigan specifically)
Here are some of the sponsored product reviews I have done in the last year:
- Mighty Health Review
- How to Make Barefoot Workouts More Comfy and Slip Resistant
- Kali Boxes for Safe Organic Feminine Care
- Beautifully Crafted Jewelry with a Cause from NOGU
- NeoStrata Skin Active Triple Firming Neck Cream Review
- Review of Treat My Feet Exfoliant Foot Peel
- GhostBed Luxury Sheets for the Best Night’s Sleep
- Nana’s Choice? Curoxen Natural and Organic First Aid Ointment
I purchased and used these products, then provided an honest review for readers:
- A Natural Face Lift to Look and Feel Younger
- The Best Personalized Skin Care Routine for Women
- The Best Cruelty Free Makeup Brands for Women Over 50
- Budget Friendly Customizable Clothing Designs from eShakti
- My Favorite Little Black Dresses for Women in Midlife
- Fitness Tracker for Women That Works Best for Me in My 60’s
- Best Pajamas to Stay Cool? Cool Jams Every Time!
Where My Posts Have Been Published:
Inspire My Style has been in existence for about a year and a half as I write this, and I’m pleased to say that my work has been published on these fine sites:
- Making Midlife Matter: An Online Magazine for Midlife Women Over 40
- Sizzling Towards 60 & Beyond: Lifestyle, Health & Wellness for Women Over 50
- Grand: The Lifestyle Magazine for Awesome Grandparents
- Lifestyle Fifty: Lifestyle, Fashion, and Travel Blog for Women Over 50
- Baby Boomster: Travel and Lifestyle Blog for Women Over 50
I’m active on Social Media (statistics are as of April, 2021):
- Facebook -1,300 followers
- Pinterest – 8,300 followers
- Twitter – 1,280 followers
- Instagram – 733 followers
Can We Partner on a Project?
If my blog is a fit for your business vision and brand, I would love to hear from you!